Check Mobile Availability
Please enter your postcode below to view mobile availability in your area.
Please use capital letters with no spaces
Find out what these results mean:
“Voice” is the expected coverage strength for making phone calls
“Data” is the mobile internet service availability
"4G" is inclusive of 4G technology
"No 4G" is 3G and below
The availability icons mean:
- 4 bars = You are likely to have excellent coverage. You should experience no problems
- 3 bars = You are likely to have good coverage. You may experience some problems
- 2 bars = You are likely to have average coverage. You are likely to experience some problems
- 1 bar = You are likely to have poor coverage. You should expect to experience problems
- 0 bars = You should not expect to receive a signal. You should not expect to receive a signal
The mobile networks listed are the four actual networks in the UK. If you are with a mobile network which is not listed, it will be a virtual network operator which uses one of the four via a wholesale arrangement. These include:
- Asda Mobile, BT Mobile, Plusnet Mobile and Virgin Mobile which use the EE network.
- Giffgaff, Sky Mobile and Tesco Mobile which use the O2 network.
- Freedompop which use the Three network.
- Lebara Mobile and TalkTalk Mobile use the Vodafone network.